1. Linking customer needs & value drivers to internal activities and KPIs
2. Technical construction and implementation
- To identify the customers behavior, the company has to understand how customer journeys actually run and what the customer value drivers are per touchpoint. When linking the customer needs and value drivers to the internal KPI’s and processes, the optimal touchpoints are identified. This is done through:
- Mapping of customer KPI’s with operational KPIs
- Identification of business processes behind the customer journey(s)
- The unique combination of mapping customer channel touchpoints with back-end system processes, leads to fact based monitoring of customer segments through the actual customer journeys. This results in clear and supported insights in improvement potential around efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with the underlying root causes through the whole customer journey.
3. Identify Customer BehaviorThrough Customer Journey analysis, the company can identify fact based how customers are actually “traveling” through the companies’ channels and how they have interacted during their touchpoints within their journey. Combined with fact-based insights from underlying business processes, the company is able to continuously improve the customer journeys and reach the optimal balance between customer satisfaction and process efficiency.
4. Refine customer segments & enrich customer insights
- Verify the voice of the customer - Based on factual data, the existing customer segmentation will be reviewed and optimized where needed. Is the current set of personas complete and correct?
- Design target customer experience- Based on the customer segment analysis the experience model will be reviewed and optimized if needed. Is the current customer experience model complete and correct?