As use of Microsoft Power Platform has grown, so has its influence in customers' business process management initiatives. But Power Platform is almost never the entire story when it comes to governance of processes, IP, and broader challenges like enterprise architecture.
Our guest on this episode, Lennard van Leuven of Mavim, talks with us about how dedicated BPM tools like Mavim can work alongside Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate to provide comprehensive management and governance of IP and business processes at the enterprise or department level. We discuss different kinds of automation, what the term "hyper-automation" means to Mavim, and what Microsoft's product roadmap means for the future of business process management initiatives.
- 1:30 - Breaking down the different types of automation commonly seen in the Microsoft Dynamics & Power Platform ecosystem
- 3:30 - How do Power Platform tools fit with Mavim's tools and customer needs?
- 4:00 - How Mavim defines hyper-automation and some context
- 5:30 - Handling more complex automation and BPM scenarios
- 7:00 - Takeaways from the Build conference related to Power Platform
- 8:00 - The outlook on tools like form recognition in the context of BPM
- 9:00 - Business process management as a broader opportunity for organizations
- 11:30 - How to incorporate governance into BPM and automation initiatives
- 14:00 - How organizations are augmenting existing enterprise systems with Power Platform capabilities
- 19:00 - How newer tech like RPA can complete more process automation scenarios Resources: Lennard's article on hyper-automation with Mavim and Power Platform
Lennard's article on hyper-automation with Mavim and Power Platform