In addition to the new functionalities and improvements, we have fixed a number of bugs. In order to use the latest version of the Mavim software, both the Mavim Portal and Mavim Manager need to be updated. Below you will find an overview of the processed fixes:
In one of the coming releases, we will release a version that supports i-Navigator import. Depending on developments, this functionality will be brought to the market in the coming quarter. In the next release, an update will be given about the use of the Mavim API for Dynamics365 and the ProcessGold integration. In addition, the development team is working with five customers to finalize an official release of ArchiMate® 3.0 later this year.
- As a follow-up to the last BPMN release, we have made various small improvements, including improvements to the Portal navigation, stopping the unnecessarily displaying of sub-diagrams and session interruptions.
- The visibility of relationships in the relationship category has been resolved. In certain situations these were not visible, while the relationships were indeed present.
- The inheritance of fieldsets from branch to subject has been fixed
- When using batch processing in the Portal, the description of the version is also updated
- In this version we have improved the search and replace in the description
- In this version, multi-select removal of relationships is better supported
- Opening a custom stencil in an EPC chart works again