Digitization is rewriting the rules of how banks compete. However, developing a digital agenda and driving a digitally centered transformation is a complex task. It requires an unusually high level of coordination of cross-bank initiatives spanning prioritization, resource allocation, and collaboration in execution. That is why PWC & Mavim have partnered to help companies in the financial services industry create a Digital Twin of a Bank. This will help customers to:
- Optimize operations with digital banking technology.
- Empower and equip your workforce with the skills to succeed in a digital banking environment.
- Draw insights using AI and your own customer data to drive innovation.
Visualize, Design, and Deliver Your Desired Way of Working
Deliver New Services
Optimize Digital Operations
Empower the Workforce
With offices in 158 countries and more than 250,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Some facts about PwC:
- In FY18, PwC firms provided services to 429 of the Global Fortune 500 companies and more than 100,000 entrepreneurial and private businesses
- 64,766 people joined PwC firms around the world in FY18
- For the year ending 30 June 2018, PwC’s gross revenues were US$41.3 billion, up 7% on the previous year