Learn how to use the information in Mavim to involve stakeholders and continuously improve business processes.
The Mavim Portal is a publication environment used to share information with employees, auditors and other stakeholders. During the online Mavim Portal training you will become acquainted with all the functionalities of the Portal that are aimed at simple communication and collaboration. The training consists of four different levels that are tailored to the different roles within the organization.
Level 1: Subscriber
During this training you will learn to work with the basic functionalities of the Mavim Portal. You will learn:
- how to consume published information in the Mavim Portal
- how you can provide feedback on any desired subject
- how you can respond to feedback from others
- how you can conduct a dialogue with other Mavim users
- how you can subscribe to information
- how you can create hyperlinks
Level 2: Contributor & Approver
During this training you learn to work with the more advanced functionalities of the Mavim Portal, including the use of web forms. All topics addressed in Level 1 are included in this training. You will also learn:
- provide feedback through the Mavim Portal Tasks via Mavim web forms
- how you use the personalized task list that is exclusively accessible to the Contributor
- how to complete approval web forms on versions that are in "approval mode"
- how you can subscribe to both notes and web forms
- how you can view completed web forms from other users.
Level 3: Moderator
During this training you will learn to work with the more advanced functionalities of the Mavim Portal, including managing tasks and actions. All topics addressed in Level 2 are included in this training. You will also learn:
- how to proactively distribute tasks & actions through available web forms, such as approval of content, improvement proposals, audits or assessments
- how to create Power BI links from reports in the Mavim Portal, with which a connection can be made in Power BI to a specific report in the Mavim Portal
- how to publish information from the Mavim Manager and share this with the rest of the organization using the Mavim Portal
- how you shield information or make it visible to specific groups within the organization
- how to set up Flows with which you can automate the deployment and follow-up of tasks
- how to put sites Online / Offline or in Approval mode
Level 4: Administrator
During this training you learn how to use the manager function of the Mavim Portal. All topics addressed in Level 3 are included in this training. You will also learn:
- how to manage user access and authorizations
- how you can adjust the logo in the portal and the home button and change the content and order of the description window