Balanced and monitored project portfolio
In business there’s always a tendency to focus on what you know, simply because you know it. Mavim with SEM avoids this, by showing you all projects contributing to your corporate strategy as a connected whole – letting you see overperformers and underperformers, seeing where your attention should be.
- See how funded projects are performing against each other
- Give execution teams a fair and level playing field
- Watch progress over time and see trends
Higher ROI on initiatives and benefit realization
Once your strategy is set, the path to greater ROI is optimize, optimize, optimize. Manage processes with a clear view of how they relate to your goal; watch benefits accrue and allocate resources accordingly. You’ll see your returns climb.
- See areas with improvement potential
- Model and see outcomes ahead of time
- Track every investment as objectives and milestones are met
Increased resource utilization
All business is ultimately the efficient use of resources, and transforming them into your objectives without waste or loss is another benefit of using Mavim for your SEM. Track, allocate, and see the results of your investments as they deliver your broad goals – individually or in concert.
- Measure and balance resources across your organization
- Allocate resources in proportion to success metrics
- Keep every team resourced without overs or unders
Awareness and navigation of risks
Knowing risks exist is a good thing; knowing where they are, their nature and magnitude, and how to mitigate them ahead of time is even better. Mavim for SEM leads to an accurate picture of where risks exist within your operations, and what will happen if those risks affect other processes. In business, everything’s connected – and your risk mitigation plans should be, too.
- See the red flags and areas of uncertainty where risks exist
- See the effects risk in one process has on another
- Plan actions for reducing and avoiding risk and model them