Root Cause Analysis
After the what comes the why. Root cause analysis lets you deep-dive the bottlenecks and blockages that cost you time and money, and see what causes them – and the root cause may be far upstream from the negative outcome it leads to. RCA helps you look back, take action, and move forward.
- Find the real cause of suboptimal outcomes, enterprise-wide
- See where interacting processes lead to unexpected issues
- See the variations and deviations from planned processes
- See where your time is best spent making changes
The job isn’t over once changes are in effect. Every new process needs to be watched, to make sure it has the planned effect and doesn’t cause unintended consequences elsewhere. Process monitoring shows you the change in the detail you need: how it improve a process, what it changes across your organization, and whether further changes would help.
- Watch a variety of metrics around the clock
- Set KPIs to measure your improvements
- See how non-conformance affects performance
- Gather performance metrics in simple reports
- Track the source of variants and divergences as they arise